- Work with entry level employees to management, as well as liaise directly with clients and suppliers
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory, maintain the office filing system
- Manage independently office related services such as caterers, cleaning service, health & safety services, Technical Services, Coffee Machine service etc, Make travel arrangements and reservations for staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage schedules and deadlines, prepare minutes of meeting
- Ensure that office appearance supports and provides healthy, comfortable, and productive work environment
- Assist to evaluate the staff work and implementing appraisal process.
- A minimum of two years work experience with minimum 1 year of HR and administration experience
- Minimum a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Arabic a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with great accuracy
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Can work under pressure, and amiable in the team.
Please submit here online or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org