Electrical engineer for PV
We are sincerely inviting you to join us as electrical engineer for design and proposal, to be one key member in our young and growing team.
1. our company is growing company, and expanding in solar and electrical aspect market, so you can be growing in position every year;
2. you can experience every aspect in project, understand the full operation, of course, you should be in charge of the working range of yourself.
3. This position is for our contracting company: MAN ENERGY LLC
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Perform engineering work, including analysis, studies and design, including:
- Power factor analysis and correction, install power quality meters and conduct analysis, harmonic modeling and analysis, and grounding analysis.
- Troubleshooting switchgear and relay controls electrical systems.
- Conduct solar on grid/off grid, LED lighting, street light studies.
- Mentor a small group of Power Systems Electrical Engineers, in the support of our customers.
- Ensure that electrical engineering analysis, troubleshooting, and studies are conducted according to DEWA and FEWA standards and excellence.
- Review and approve ongoing and completed engineering work; ensure that deadlines are met and work is completed with accuracy and high quality.
- Occasionally work in the field assisting on shut-downs, startups and maintenance projects
- Make onsite visits to customer sites and/or interact with customers to gather critical information, resolve project issues, customer concerns, and review engineering plans.
- Work with sales staff on the estimating and bidding of new projects; co-present project proposal to prospective customers.
- Based on requirement from clients and suppliers, making technical proposal and commercial proposal through software, and explain to the clients.
- Based on approved proposal, design and make project plan and guide the team to implement project.
Minimum Qualifications to qualify for consideration, you must meet each of the following minimum qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering; prefer educational focus in solar Systems studies.
- Must have excellent skill and experience in AutoCAD or similar software.
- At least 2 years of field experience with relevant power systems preferably with electrical designing and proposal.
- Must have experience and knowledge with solar, lighting and power quality studies.
- Must have experience with a power system modeling software tool.
- Must have experience with low, medium and high-voltage.
- Prefer utility design experience or have the ability to quickly learn.
- Willingness to be hands-on and work in the field alongside our engineers and field technicians.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in English via verbal and written methods, and be comfortable and effective doing so directly to customers and co-workers.
- Professional Engineer P.E. preferred.
- Previous supervisory or project leadership experience a plus.